Young Phoenix Academy delivers a tailored early learning program for toddlers aged two to three that immerses children in the world of knowledge through hands-on experiences. We understand that your little one is constantly learning, growing and moving, so we have developed a stimulating Toddler Program that will carry your child through the terrific twos and threes with ease. Our Toddler Program focuses on developing motor skills, teaching language and numeracy, encouraging communication and social development, developing emotional regulation, and exploring the world while having loads of fun! The aim of our Toddler Program is to nurture confident, independent little learners, with the wings to fly.
Our specialised Toddler Program supports children’s Belonging, Being and Becoming through:
- Active Communication: Engaging children in active communication activities such as talking, reading, and conversations, to encourage toddlers to express themselves in appropriate ways to promote language skills and positive social interactions.
- Discovery Time: Providing children with carefully curated resources and materials that encourage developmentally appropriate open-ended play and learning through discovery.
- Early Learning: Providing learning opportunities focused on Young Phoenix’s Aspire Curriculum to meet toddler’s developmental needs and interests.
- Active Play: Actively encouraging motor development and physical activity through fun group exercises such as munch and move, dancing, and games.
- Intentional Engagement: Actively engaging with children as they learn to encourage them to build their independence, knowledge, skills and strengths to build a sense of belonging, being, and becoming.
We’ll Attend to Your Child’s Every Need
- Exceptional Educators: Our Educators are trained Early Childhood Professionals who truly value children’s education and care above all else.
- Stimulating Environments: Our classrooms and outdoor play spaces are purposefully designed to stimulate learning, movement, and exploration within a safe and supportive environment.
- Family Partnerships: We make it a priority to keep families up to date on their children’s daily routine, activities, educational program, and progress through regular communication updates and opportunities for family involvement.
- All Inclusive Offering: We understand how difficult it can be getting little ones out the door, which is why we’ve taken care of everything for you! Young Phoenix Academy offers a fully catered service that includes catered nutritionally balanced meals, nappies, and wipes, to minimise morning stress.
Our Philosophy for Working with Toddlers
At Young Phoenix Academy, our Toddler Philosophy is based on the belief that the first three years of a child’s life lay the most crucial foundations for cognitive development, social skills, and emotional regulation. We see ourselves as guides that open up a world of learning by combining hands-on exploration with the right balance of freedom, structure, and care. We are proud to have developed a tailored Toddler Program that cultivates a strong foundation for learning, discovery, and success.
Toddler’s Learning Outcomes
- Children have a strong sense of identity
- Children are connected with and contribute to their world
- Children have a strong sense of wellbeing
- Children are confident and involved learners
- Children are effective communicators