Young Phoenix Academy provides a highly specialised Infant Program for ages sic weeks to two years that is founded on love and care, positive interactions, and intentional engagement. We understand how difficult it can be to leave your little one, which is why we provide your baby with everything they need while you’re away. Our team of passionate care givers treat each child as if it’s their own, because at Young Phoenix Academy, we’re an extension of your family!
Our specialised Infant Program supports children’s Belonging, Being and Becoming through:
- Emotional Bonding: Building positive relationships from the very beginning through rocking, cuddling, cooing, and talking to establish a sense of belonging, comfort and security.
- Rhyme Time: Developing early literacy skills, coordination, and a positive baseline mood through singing, dancing, and music.
- Story Telling: Establishing a love of reading and learning through stories that help them to understand their new world and enhance their memory, listening, and awareness.
- Attentive Talking: Beginning the important process of developing language through verbal communication, gestures, expressions, sounds, and words in tune to your child’s needs and interests to encourage active responses.
- Intentional Engagement: Actively engaging with children as they learn to encourage them to build their independence, knowledge, skills and strengths to build a sense of belonging, being, and becoming.
- Positive Play: Providing children with open-ended learning opportunities focused on Young Phoenix’s Aspire Curriculum to meet infant’s developmental needs and interests. Key areas include cognitive development, hand eye coordination, motor development, and visual tracking.
We’ll Attend to Your Child’s Every Need
- Nurturing Caregivers: Our Caregivers are trained Early Childhood Professionals who truly value children’s education and care above all else.
- Stimulating Environments: Our nursery and outdoor learning spaces are purposefully designed to stimulate learning, movement, and exploration within a safe and supportive environment.
- Family Partnerships: We make it a priority to keep families up to date on their children’s eating, sleeping and play schedule, daily activities, educational program, and progress through regular communication and opportunities for family involvement.
- All Inclusive Offering: We understand how difficult it can be getting little ones out the door, which is why we’ve taken care of everything for you! Young Phoenix Academy offers a fully catered service that includes catered nutritionally balanced meals, nappies, and wipes, to minimise morning stress.
Our Philosophy for Working with Infants
At Young Phoenix Academy, our Infant Program Philosophy is that a strong family system creates the foundation for happy, healthy, and whole children. We see ourselves as an extension of your family and care deeply for every child entrusted in our care. We are proud to have developed a specialised education program that nurtures the quickly developing infant by laying the groundwork for positive early childhood development.
Infant’s Learning Outcomes
- Children have a strong sense of identity
- Children are connected with and contribute to their world
- Children have a strong sense of wellbeing
- Children are confident and involved learners
- Children are effective communicators